It's true! Bed bugs are back.
Bed bugs are making a major resurgence in homes and businesses across America. These small parasites hide in cracks and crevices, creeping out to feed on our blood while we sleep or relax.
Even the cleanest, most well kept homes and businesses are at risk for bed bugs. You can be exposed while travelling, working, shopping, at school or while visiting a friend. Bed bugs then hitch hike into your home on your personal belongings, suitcases, backpacks or on used furniture.
Although bed bugs are not known to transmit disease, they are a source of stress and anxiety for those affected. In addition, many people have an irritating, allergic reaction to bed bug bites.
Bed bugs have developed a resistance to many commonly used pesticides, making them very difficult to eliminate. The best defense against a high cost infestation is early detection. The longer a infestation goes undetected, the harder it becomes to eliminate. Several treatments, consisting of chemical and non-chemical methods are required for success.
© 2011 Sleep Tight Inspections L.L.C. All Rights Reserved
Worried that you might have bed bugs? One call will give you the answers you need.
Call us today at 1-877-843-3558 and we will send our NESDCA certified canine bed bug detection team out to do a thorough search of your home or business, so you can get the answers you need quickly and discretely.
Our bed bug dog can find infestations much earlier than is possible with visual inspections. Detecting bed bugs when the infestation is still small can save you hundreds, even thousands of dollars in pest control and clean-up costs.
Bed bugs multiply rapidly and become very difficult and expensive to eliminate. Don't let a few tiny bugs turn into a major problem. Call us toll-free at 1-877-843-3558.
We promise a quick response!
We offer 24 hour emergency service throughout New Jersey.
- Our bed bug dog, Jax, and his handlers were trained at the J & K Canine Academy, using the only scientifically proven training methods in the field of canine bed bug detection. Dogs trained with this protocol were 95-98% accurate in scientific studies at the University of Florida.
- Our teams are certified by the National Entomological Scent Detection Canine Association (NESDCA), ensuring they meet the industries highes standard.
- Our handlers are also NJ licensed pesticide technicians, specializing in bed bug detection and education. We are qualified to answer all of your bed bug questions.
- Our bed bug dog can inspect your home or business quickly and with minimal disruption. A thorough visual inspection would take hours and require furniture to be overturned, carpet to be lifted and baseboards and electrical switch covers to be removed.
- Our bed bug dog can locate bed bug harborages with precision, so treatments can be targeted. This means less pesticide exposure for your family or employees.
- We are not affiliated with a pest control company that provides bed bug treatments and we do not accept financial incentives from any pest control company, so you can be sure our inspections are accurate and unbiased.
- Your privacy is very important to us. We arrive in unmarked cars, without uniforms or anything that would identify the nature of our visit.
- We are fully licensed, certified and insured.
and get a coupon worth $50 off a bed bug inspection!